Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Once upon a time...

We were barely of legal drinking age and seniors in college.



I'm pretty sure in the day captured in this photo, you had a hickie and popped your collar on one side to hide it.
Nobody suspected a thing!

Five years later, I just realized I didn't look fat in this picture.
In fact, I look like I am defying gravity.  How did I bend my body that way??

Side note: I purchased those sunglasses in Rome.
 
I'm so glad our engagement was short and I pretended to marry you on social networking sites as soon as you asked.

Love always,
Kat

1 comment:

  1. What am I doing with my face? Goofy kid. Whoever gave me that hickie must've really been rough.

    Thank you for marrying me and forever causing confusion in the lives of family and hometown and college friends. Just wait until our real weddings.

    Love,
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete