Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest Blogger

Performance anxiety happens all the time, except in the bedroom. That's what she said. In the walls of our new bedroom resides House Gnome(s).  I am not sure how many. Maybe one or maybe a colony; maybe it was date night.  I don't know.  The House Gnomes have messenger birds.  That is how they communicate with the House Gnomes of other houses (since they are not allowed to leave their house due to regulatory standards).  Currently, they do not have names as I am unsure of how many there are and of their gender, but I will be sure to update you when that information is available.  One thing is for certain, they like to make noise, eat (hopefully bugs) and dance to ABBA. (I made that last bit up, but if you ask me it makes them way more likeable.)  All in all, Charleston has so far been a great experience- House Gnomes and free shots at the bar. The other stuff, well that's for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment